Size & Trust Matter: Why we can only maintain 150 relationships 

When asked to describe my 35 years of professional experiences, I describe them in two segments: large public corporations and the private sector small companies – startups. 

I am indebted to the professional service firms – management consulting and audit, and sectors in which I have worked clean tech, pharmaceuticals, and retail. All these sectors contributed to the know-how I acquired in operating roles with large budgets, direct staff, and reporting lines to and within the C-Suite.

The knowledge economy represents 30% of worldwide GDP. I “peddle” my know-how to the other 70% of the economy. I am passionate to apply the know-how I acquired while working in large corporates to the vibrant ecosystem of small privately held companies. 

 The theme of the month of May at Next Act Advisors is small businesses and their importance in the resilience of the US economy. 

This month of May is filled with content and celebration of the small enterprise and entrepreneurs. Posts include content on: National Small Business Week, SBA, SBIR/STTR, California Small Business Month, information on the largest seed fund of America, and a podcast interview with Min-Yi Shih on “intrapreneurship through the lens of a scientist solving nonlinear equations.” At Next Act Advisors, my purpose is to work in the small and medium enterprise arena to make change in the world through well governed, purposeful and resilient businesses one founder at a time. This content is available to subscribers only. Subscribe now or log in if you are already a subscriber.